Craft Beer. Online. All The Time.

Visit our website www.microbrewmaps.com to find the beer you want NOW!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beer Drama


I Swear This Happens To Me All the Time
 No really, this does happen to me all the time.  I'm sure I'm just projecting my own personal hell onto the beer glass, but seriously folks, who wants to leave behind an empty, unhappy pint glass?  Not this guy.  I'm much too polite to deny the sad face.  Just look at it.

Please, no sexual innuendo intended.
Focus on the beer people.



Then there's this little guy.  The pressure is just too much for a person to take.  How can I possibly say no?  I'm not sure if it's the animated expression on its adorable little face, harkening back to a time when things were simple and pure.  Or maybe I just want a frickin' beer.  


So, wow!!!!!  Honestly I'm floored by the amount of support we received after rolling out on Facebook.  13 rec's in 48 hours?  250+ "likes".  All I can say, from everyone at microbrewmaps.com, is thanks.  We guarantee not to disappoint.

We are going to be rolling out some contests on Facebook, so stay tuned.  We are open to any ideas you all might have, so please, let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment